Tuesday, March 09, 2010

[Will trace amounts of carbon dioxide really kill us all?]
If we alter the planet enough that it kills us off, that is only a negative thing for humans, not the planet. It would simply be a function of natural selection. No offense, but the end of the human race is certain at some point. I’m totally fine with that.
Jack Handey Jokes
Sometimes I think I'd be better off dead. No, wait, not me, you.
[No wonder I missed all of those putts]: City moves three metres to the left | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
The power and devastation of recent earthquakes - particularly those in Indonesia in 2004 (228.000 deaths) and Haiti in January (220,000 dead) - shows that man-made warming is a trivial worry in comparison.
Global warming: Let's give 'em something to talk about - Tom Fuller
I haven't seen anyone really change sides as a result of what has happened...
...I think this is going to be a 30-year war...

No comments: