Friday, June 25, 2010

Progressive Eleanor Clift enjoys a nice conversation about an alleged incident where a powerful man injured a working-class woman during a felonious sexual assault

Al Gore: A Joke on Late-Night Talk Shows Once Again
On my run this morning, a fellow jogger, a 60-ish baby boomer like Gore, said it was nice to know Gore had these urges, because he had come across in the past so monk-like and weirdly repressed. Then, noting that Gore had requested an abdominal massage, he mused, "I wonder where the abdomen begins and ends . . ." I told him I wondered if other women Gore may or may not have had an encounter with will begin revealing themselves. "Like Tiger?" my fellow runner laughed.

1 comment:

Mrs. EntryReqrd said...

When I read of Al Gore's separation from tipper I let out an audible gasp. My wife turned around and I told her what I had just learned. There is no love in my heart for Al Gore's politics but I cannot help but be saddened to read about a 40 year long marriage going down hill.

This story about a sex assault I take with a grain of salt. While I would have no problem believing it were true at the same time, I do not want it to be true. At this time I am willing to give the scam artist Al Gore the benefit of doubt.

However Tom you did cause me read an article by Eleanor Clift!!! This is something I cannot over look. "On a scale of 0 to 10, with 0 representing zero possibility and 10 representing complete metaphysical certitude how many people out there on the Internet realize Eleanor is a tool? I remember her well from my days back in the USA when every Sunday morning I would cringe each time she opened her mouth on The Mclaughlin Group.

She was so irritating.