Saturday, October 29, 2011

Left-winger Joan Baez weighs in: "Global warming, terrorism, war. If we truly felt the extent of what’s going on, we’d lose our minds"

Joan Baez keeps the faith with Occupy Wall Street protests
That dark feeling is all still present, but there has been a lot of anesthetizing. Global warming, terrorism, war. If we truly felt the extent of what’s going on, we’d lose our minds. Denial here is healthy, otherwise we’d keel over with the horror of it. But if you have awareness and are willing to feel it, now you’re dismissed as a “lefty” or “progressive.” You get dismissed for using your brain. People say I’m such a pessimist, but I always was. It never stopped me from doing what I had to do. I would say I’m a realist.
And you know that Joan wouldn't say things like this unless she'd personally vetted the science behind the global warming hoax.

No comments: