Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Warmist Ed Cook: "This all reinforces my determination to leave this NH/global temperature reconstruction junk behind me once I get this paper submitted. It's not worth the aggravation"

ClimateGate email 693

Sorry for sounding a bit testy here. I've been fielding a whole raft of
questions, comments, and criticisms from Mike Mann, Tom Crowley, and
Malcolm Hughes. Some of them useful, many of them tiresome or besides the
point. I never wanted to get involved in this quixotic game of producing
the next great NH temperature reconstruction because of the professional
politics and sensitivities involved...I should also say that the amount of ignorance about tree rings
in the global change/paleo/modeling community is staggering given what has
been published. Like it or not, they simply don't read our papers.).
...
This all reinforces my determination to leave this NH/global temperature
reconstruction junk behind me once I get this paper submitted. It's not
worth the aggravation. [Ed Cook]

Hat tip: AJ

No comments: