Thursday, February 09, 2012

Yipes: Michael Mann proudly writes that disgraced Penn State president Spanier wrote him a note "reassuring me that he and Penn State were firmly behind me"

Amazon Kindle: A Highlight and Note by Tom Nelson from The Hockey Stick and the Climate Wars: Dispatches from the Front Lines

I received a very welcoming note from the president of Penn State University, Graham Spanier, reassuring me that he and Penn State were firmly behind me.

Flashback:  Graham Spanier Resigns As Penn State President - SBNation.com

Spanier presided over the university at the time of the alleged abuse, and has been under fire since the grand jury report on Sandusky was released. Spanier was made aware of the claims against Sandusky in 2002, but failed to pass along the reports to the police, according to the grand jury testimony.

No comments: