Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Former Michigan Gov. Jennifer Granholm on the Chevy Volt: "It is the best car I have ever driven. I cannot believe that everybody doesn’t want to have one of these...We cannot believe that it has not flown out of the dealer lots. In part, it’s probably because it’s been vilified by the right..."

Michigan’s Jennifer Granholm plugs fuel economy, Chevy Volt | Grist
I drive a Volt. It is the best car I have ever driven. I cannot believe that everybody doesn’t want to have one of these. Granted, it’s a luxury car. It is expensive, so mine is a lease car. I don’t spend any money on gasoline. People think they’re like tin cans or something. This is such a beautifully made car. We cannot believe that it has not flown out of the dealer lots. In part, it’s probably because it’s been vilified by the right as a symbol of the auto rescue.

2 comments:

Derfel Cadarn said...

Other than the fact that they are entirely impractical except maybe for city dwellers that have no where to plug them in.they would be a success.

Anonymous said...

What's impractical about never having to stop for gas? The car is like getting your first gallon of gas every day for a buck. After that you 37 mpg on fuel. The Volt is the most convenient car I have ever driven.