Monday, October 01, 2012

Another idea for a Minnesotans for Global Warming Video? "Fifty months to save the planet"

Flogging the dead Kyoto horse in Doha … and the UK « The View From Here
The problem is all inside your head”, she said to me
The answer is easy if you take it logically
I’d like to help you in your struggle for 2-C
There’s just fifty months to save the planet

She said it’s really not my habit to intrude
Furthermore, I hope my data won’t be lost or misconstrued
But I’ll repeat myself, at the risk of being crude
There’s just fifty months to save the planet
Fifty months to save the planet

[To which BH commenter HaroldW has added]

“Just hop on your bike, Mike”
Frozen Wasteland - YouTube
Lyrics: FROZEN WASTELAND Up here on the farm We chop wood To stay Warm We all could use some Global Warming We all need to fight To preserve our rights I don't want to be taxed a just for breathing...

No comments: