Monday, October 21, 2013

Links

Emotional letter from Greenpeace protester tells of rotting in Russian cell | Environment | The Guardian
It's very cold now. It snowed last night. The blizzard blew my very poorly insulated window open and I had to sleep wearing my hat. I'm nervous about spending winter here. I have a radiator in my cell but it's the Arctic breeze that makes the place very cold. I heard that from December Murmansk is dark for six weeks. God, I hope I'm out by then.
Scrap Green Deal, says climate change expert | Business Weekly | Technology | Biotechnology | Business news | Cambridge and the East of England
Cambridge climate change expert Dr Aled Jones is telling the Government to scrap its flagship Green Deal scheme designed to help the UK become more energy efficient.
▶ Power Shift 2013 LIVE: Sunday - YouTube
Streamed live on Oct 20, 2013

Maura Cowley, Energy Action Coalition
Rev. Yearwood, Hip Hop Caucus
Crystal Lameman, Sierra Club Canada
Helen Winston, Performer
Bill McKibben, 350.org
Kendall Mackey, Energy Action Coalition
Mike Brune, Sierra Club

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


Emotional letter from Greenpeace protester tells of rotting in Russian cell | Environment | The Guardian

"“I feel like all my rights have been denied and I shouldn’t be here, really,” she told The Telegraph from the courtroom cage during a brief break in proceedings." - telegraph.uk

Pretty Pirate Miss Harris has an upset tummy and her Russian captures won't take her to a doctor. Jailers are "captures" in Greenpeace's fantasy world.

Can you imagine Stede Bonnet whining that his rights were being violated after he was captured in 1718?