Wednesday, July 08, 2009

G8 pledge to stop world temperature rising by over 2°C | The Sun |News
Leaders agreed for the first time that climate change is partly man made.
Jeb Bush still skeptical about climate change | Grist
[Q] Do you believe global warming is primarily man-made?

[A] I’m a skeptic. I’m not a scientist. I think the science has been politicized. I would be very wary of hollowing out our industrial base even further… It may be only partially man-made. It may not be warming by the way. The last six years we’ve actually had mean temperatures that are cooler. I think we need to be very cautious before we dramatically alter who we are as a nation because of it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"...Leaders agreed for the first time that climate change is partly man made..."

Then it must be true.