Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Winter-like weather could impact Rockies vs Phillies playoff series
Current forecast models are showing temperatures for start of the game Saturday to be in the upper 30’s and a 30 to 50% chance of snow. Wind chills could be dipping to the upper 20’s. A lot can change with the forecast between now and 7:37pm Saturday when the first pitch of the game is thrown out. However, this definitely bears watching.
[Odd stuff]: Why I Shouldn’t Date an Annex 1 Guy « It’s Getting Hot In Here
Among the 12 of us tracking the delegations here at Bangkok , I’m really tempted to go out in the evenings after a hard day’s work in the negotiations. I think after running after 60 year old negotiators from my country I require some youthful energy to enthuse the atmosphere!

From the perspective of a Non Annex 1 girl ,I feel that it would be literally impossible for me to find love among my team of 12 (keep in mind, there are no non annex 1 guys) due to the following very very STRONG reasons...
United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Annex I countries (industrialized countries): Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America
Why Copenhagen Climate Talks Will Fail – The New China Syndrome (Part 3)
This has nothing whatsoever to do with the environment.
We have collectively been conned on a monumental scale by a hoax that has now turned into a scam, and to make that scam acceptable they give it a really friendly title, the idea being …. how could you disagree with something that is just so good.
CLIMATE KOOK ALERT: Govt-Funded Research Unit Destroyed Original Climate Data « Lake Minnetonka Liberty 2.0
I keep telling you it’s a scam, I keep telling you it’s about the money, the power and nothing else, and still, there are people dumb enough to buy in to the hoax of man made climate change. Unbelievable how feeble-minded some are. It defies logic and common sense. I’m a chemist and work in the science field and I can tell you factually, if all the bogus claims were true, there wouldn’t be any life on Earth right now. So you flat-Earthers better get with the program, or I’ll have to make fun of you as the medieval witch burning, virgin sacrificing morons that you are. Yeah, my directness is blunt and offensive because I’m sick and tired of this absolute bullshit being peddled as fact. I’m fed up.

No comments: