Friday, November 20, 2009

Hot Air » Blog Archive » Do hacked e-mails show global-warming fraud?
Jones told Investigate that he couldn’t remember the context of “hide the decline,” and that the process was a way to fill data gaps rather than mislead. But when scientists talk about “tricks” in the context of hiding data, it certainly seems suspicious.
Busted- Phil Jones Doesn’t Recall Divergence « the Air Vent
...in my firm and educated opinion, Dr. Jones claims of forgetting are flat and really really obvious – lies. I dislike collusion, I don’t mind global warming but most of all I hate lies.
[Lack of global warming causes Oprah to cancel her TV show?]
She explained to insiders, "Why would anybody stay in Chicago? It's freezing here, and I have a mansion in Montecito that I haven't been able to enjoy."
Flashback: Leo, Oprah Voted Greenest Celebs
(Newser) – Oprah Winfrey was voted the greenest female celebrity in an Earth Day poll, the New York Daily News reports.

No comments: