Thursday, April 29, 2010

The $10 Trillion Climate Fraud - IBD - Investors.com
Cap-And-Trade: While senators froth over Goldman Sachs and derivatives, a climate trading scheme being run out of the Chicago Climate Exchange would make Bernie Madoff blush. Its trail leads to the White House.
Debating with warmists who think my children are doomed | Herald Sun Andrew Bolt Blog
[Video] From the 7pm Project last night. I must say that I enjoyed arguing with Earth Hour’s Todd Sampson and wish only that I could have stayed on to say what I thought of his ludicrous video afterwards.
American Thinker: The Climategate Investigation
Buried deep within the report is a compelling piece of evidence. In volume two, there is a memorandum submitted as evidence from Lord Lawson of Blaby, chairman of the Global Warming Policy Foundation, which was in response to four very significant questions from the investigating committee. This memo confirms the claims by many global warming skeptics that the scientists at CRU were trying to hide data and silence the skeptics.
The debate continues: Dr Glikson v Joanne Nova « JoNova
Reply to Andrew Glikson
...
Throw away your thermometers, we found the “hot spot” with wind-gauges!
Al Gore's a villain, but I love my hybrid like I love America - 2010-Apr-29 - CultureMap Houston
As you may have guessed by now, my motivation for the purchase had absolutely nothing to do with helping Bond-villain-in-the-making Al Gore in his tireless crusade to become a very, very wealthy man. (If you think Gore's motivations are anything but purely capitalist, I’ve got a unicorn over here that I’d love to sell you.)

No comments: