Friday, June 04, 2010

Mass Climate Disobedience in Texas?
The self-descriptive online propaganda tool SolveClimate selectively "reports" that despite a new rule implemented last year by the Texas Board of Education, which would allegedly require "teachers to cast doubt on human contributions to climate change," that students and educators are largely ignoring it
I'd rather have Monckton in a foxhole with me than Monbiot – Telegraph Blogs
Oh, and there’s one more key difference which I think we would do well to consider when judging Monckton as against the other side. Unlike the Warmists, Monckton is not proposing urinating $45 trillion of your money, my money and the world’s money up against the wall in a name of a problem that doesn’t actually exist.

All hail Monckton. I’m proud to call him an ally and a friend.

1 comment:

Lemon2 said...

Interesting - Moncton reports that Gore bought a condo at the St. Regis (maybe as a honeypot now as a single guy).
I think (modestly), I was the dude who matched the sea level maps with the St. Regis location in May 09.
http://cbltoo.blogspot.com/2009/05/proof-that-al-gore-doesn-even-believe.html
Not looking for a credit from His Lordship, but would be glad to be recognized if so (it took me a bloddy day to do the map) and am always happy to help a Moonbot be brought to earth.