Monday, August 16, 2010

Australian takes fossil-fueled trip to Tennessee for brainwashing by a politician; now he plans to promote political hoax to captive audiences of Australian children

US climate meeting `awesome' -  Camden Advertiser
CLIMATE change advocate Andy Best has returned from an overseas training session with Al Gore, feeling invigorated.

``I took away some hope,'' he said of the three days he spent in Tennessee learning more about the science and solutions to climate change.
...
Mr Best, who is the principal at Harrington Park Public School, said he enjoyed presenting on climate change, particularly to a school-aged audience. ``I love my day job and I want to keep making a difference with kids,'' he said.
...
``When I talk at schools I like to think there might be a little Al Gore in the audience somewhere.''

No comments: