Saturday, December 04, 2010

Thoughts on Climate Change: James Hansen and Climate Change - on TVO Big Ideas, TODAY
He gives detailed rebuttals to climate change deniers/skeptic claims, warns about being in the danger zone already, and explains the risk of reaching sudden points of irreversible change.
Conference Recap And My Big Disappointment
But much to my dismay, the oil executives weren’t even there, and so I wasn’t able to close a disinformation for funding agreement. What crap! So I spoke to the gents at Science Sceptical, a German blog, and they also have to go without. So my dream of getting millions for doing this blog have completely vanished. All this blogging has been for nothing - fooled again by the warmists. When will I ever learn not to trust them?
AGW Defender Flowchart | Watts Up With That?
So: here’s flowchart I created. It summarizes what I often see while reading pro-AGW/ACC and skeptic blogs, and the often amusing “comment debates” contained therein.
The Climate Apocalypse Industry | The Resilient Earth
Science is never settled and consensus is an argument for fools made by the intellectually impaired. Claims of an impending climate apocalypse have no basis in science or history. They exists only to frighten the uninformed into compliance, into political subjugation under those who would remake the world in accordance with their own selfish desires. It is time to put the climate apocalypse industry out of business once and for all.

No comments: