Monday, June 20, 2011

Fraudster Al Gore speaks to [insert_name_here] industry; claims [insert_name_here] industry can help save the world from the bogus climate crisis

The Escapist : News : Al Gore Lauds Ecological Potential Of Games
Videogames have an unrivalled ability to entertain, but they can also provide valuable tools in making the world a better place, according to former Vice President Al Gore.
...
"I've been encouraged by recent developments like Trash Tycoon and Oceanopolis, and both have spurred my thinking in this area. In closing, I want to say that I'd love to work with any teams that are interested in making games that are focused on solutions to the climate crisis. I look forward to getting to know this community better," Gore concludes.

1 comment:

Sean said...

Has Mr. Gore considered a board game like checkers? It doesn't even need to be plugged in.