Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hey Don Shelby: To date, what's the total number of dollars that have streamed from Exxon and the Koch Brothers to Mike Jungbauer's pocket?

[Warmist] Don Shelby: Background claims by state Senate's global-warming skeptic fail to check out
Jungbauer told me he gets no contributions from Heartland, but he has been paid to speak at conferences and on Heartland sponsored radio programs. Heartland gets a lot of the money it pays to Jungbauer from Exxon-Mobil, Koch Brothers and the Scaife Foundation.
...
I asked the senator for the source of some of his theories. He mentioned S. Fred Singer and Dennis Avery, the authors of "Unstoppable Global Warming – Every 1500 Years." It is a denialist handbook.
...
I asked Jungbauer if he'd be willing to debate Professor Abraham in public. Jungbauer said: "Anytime, anywhere, I'll just need some time to do some reading." Abraham has agreed. I'd like to see such a debate and invite the public and the press.

No comments: