Thursday, July 14, 2011

Warmist Richard Branson boasts about his fuel-guzzling lifestyle

My perfect weekend: Richard Branson - Telegraph
I live half the year on Necker, a tiny island in the Caribbean and it’s always full of people in party mode.
......I had a skiing accident in Zermatt...
I always find it difficult to leave Necker, but I still spend half the year travelling the world on business trips. I’m just coming to the end of a two-week round-the-world trip right now: I went to Colombia which was magnificent...
After a fortnight of being on and off aeroplanes I’m yearning to get back home.
Virgin Atlantic Airways: Information from Answers.com
In 2010 Virgin Atlantic carried 5.3 million passengers,[5] making it the eighth largest UK airline based on passenger numbers.
Virgin Galactic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Virgin Galactic is a company within Richard Branson's Virgin Group which plans to provide sub-orbital spaceflights to the paying public
Press Room | Carbon War Room
[Tumbleweeds blowing through Branson's Carbon (Dioxide) War Room? Since January 10, 2011, a total of zero "Recent Articles" have been added to the Press Room.]

No comments: