Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Revealed: The "heart of the climate denial machine" allegedly relies on $200k per year donated from Koch to Heartland

Brendan DeMelle | Heartland Institute Exposed: Internal Documents Unmask Heart of Climate Denial Machine

We will also pursue additional support from the Charles G. Koch Foundation. They returned as a Heartland donor in 2011 with a contribution of $200,000.

Frankly, I'm bummed.  Considering how hard I work on this site, I always just assumed that Heartland was paying me at least a couple million dollars per year.  I don't see my name anywhere in their budget.

If only the warmists could ever get their hands on $200k per year, I'm sure they'd be winning the battle for hearts and minds,

Flashback: Gore launches $300 million campaign - Mike Allen - POLITICO.com

Former Vice President Al Gore is launching a $300 million, bipartisan campaign to try to push climate change higher on the nation’s political agenda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, how much did Desmogblog pay for those stolen documents? Documents which are private and will surely encourage litigation.

cheers