Monday, July 30, 2012

Mainstream Press Ignores Devastating New Global Warming Study - Minnesotans For Global Warming
I Google the term "Global Warming" in Google's news section every day and have for the last 5 years. I was excited to search today to see what impact Anthony Watts' devastating new study had on the news cycle. When I searched today however I was surprised to see that NO mainstream "news" channel had picked it up. Instead the main story was how Richard Muller had turned from a global warming denier to a believer.
Too much snow in Oregon - In July
this time we ran into an unusually high snowpack for July
[I guess I'm not greatly surprised to read this:  Judith Curry doesn't think that the climate system is simpler than she thinks it is] | Climate Etc.
Maybe the climate system is simpler than I think it is, but I suspect not.
Overheated planet update, July 30 edition | Anchorage Weather | Wunderground
[At the fastest warming place on earth, demon CO2 may drive today's high all the way up to 57 degrees F.   As far as I know, local hospitals aren't bracing for a huge influx of kidney stone and dengue fever patients.]

No comments: