Saturday, September 15, 2012

- Bishop Hill blog - Paterson - wind will not work
From my own direct constituency experience I don’t personally think that inland wind farms are effective at reducing carbon. I don’t even think they are effective at producing energy.
Ten Lessons of the Solyndra Failure | Energy & Commerce Committee
Solyndra’s rushed approval was for a previously scheduled press event.
UN Climate Chief calls for Africa to drive adaptation agenda in Doha | RTCC - Responding to Climate Change
The World Bank estimates that between $10 and $40 billion will be needed annually for adaptation in Africa by 2020. In 2007, the UNDP said this figure was more likely to be $86 billion by 2015.
Wind farms will not stop global warming, claims minister - Telegraph
“When I was in opposition, we always had very well-meaning, well intentioned Ministers at Defra who were completely urban and completely clueless. That’s not going to happen with me. And I eat meat.”

No comments: