Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mark Steyn on Mann's lawsuit against him: "I'll have more to say about this when I've stopped laughing"

Mann Bites Denialist! :: SteynOnline
Global warm-monger Dr Michael Mann has decided to proceed with his suit against me and National Review plus Rand Simberg and the Competitive Enterprise Institute for the crime of mocking his hockey stick.

I'll have more to say about this when I've stopped laughing. In the meantime, here's Dr Mann's complaint, and his own statement at his Facebook page, where he's already furiously deleting dissenting comments*...

In the interests of open, honest, vigorous scientific debate, any of Dr Mann's groupies are welcome to comment at the SteynOnline Facebook page. In this economy, we don't have the funds to hire a full-time comment deleter.]

No comments: