Sunday, March 31, 2013

55:1 Ratio Of Record Lows To Record Highs | Real Science
The ratio of record highs to record lows is 1:55

In 2009, NCAR proudly boasted that the ratio of record highs to record lows was 2:1, yet they are strangely silent now.
NY lobby board asked to investigate Yoko Ono, other Artists Against Fracking; Another radical group managed by Fenton Communications | JunkScience.com
“”When you are advocating for the passage or defeat of legislation or proposed legislation and spend more than $5,000, you are required to register.”
Extreme weather will go on and on, scientists say - Commentary - monitor.co.ug
January of 1963 was the coldest month of the 1900s in Britain, with an average temperature of minus 2.1C. I can testify to that because it was part of my first leave from my job in Kenya. Throughout my holiday, I never saw ground without snow, not a single professional football match was played and my mother piled so many blankets on the bed of her shivering boy from Africa, I could hardly turn over.

That couldn’t have been climate change, could it? Fifty years ago, nobody was sending loads of CO2 into the atmosphere to wreak havoc on our weather. But I’m not a sceptic. Listen to the experts and the case for climate change is overwhelming.
Storks bewildered by Poland's wintry spring - Video
fter flying in from Africa, instead of spring showers and April flowers, the storks are finding sub-zero temperatures and snow. Without the help of local people, they may not make it.

No comments: