Friday, May 10, 2013

Links

CO2 on Trial vs WSJ’s Ironic Op-Ed; Various Rebuttals on CSW | Planet3.0
[Tobis] There is no presumption of innocence of an industrial byproduct. CO2 has no rights.
Open Letter To My Local MP | NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT
Again, I would stress that I have been told by DECC that they don’t know, and did not ask beforehand, what effect the [Climate Change] Act would have on global temperatures.

In the light of the above facts, and many others that I could produce, could you let me what justification there is for continuing with the Act?
NOAA Predicts a Warm Spring — How Are You Faring? | Somewhat Reasonable
ChicagoTulipsThe United States Global Change Research Program released a large Internet Newsletter about activities protecting the public from catastrophic events due to carbon dioxide from burning fossil fuels. The Newsletter had this heading:Thirteen Agencies, One Vision: Empower the Nation with Global Change Science

After recovering from my swelling of pride about our government’s concern for public welfare, I thought this was written by Dr. Joseph Goebbels–but he is dead.
Reaching 400 ppm: Much Ado About… What? : ImaGeo
[Tom Yulsman] I wrote my first feature article about climate change in 1984. I recently re-read it, and I was amazed at two things: How much the science of climate change has advanced since then, but also how little the overall parameters of the issue have changed.
We Just Passed the Climate's "Grim Milestone" | Mother Jones
Don't worry: The earth is not about to go up in a ball of flame.
The Garlic: Interview With Carbon Dioxide | Saskboy's Abandoned Stuff
CO2: It’s not easy being humankind’s most despised molecule
Kleiner Perkins Shifts Strategy After a Rough Decade - NYTimes.com
Kleiner has held a series of status-report meetings with its outside investors this year, acknowledging that recent fund performance “wasn’t great,” one attendee said. “They really believed green tech was going to be the next big technology wave,” this investor added.

No comments: