Friday, May 24, 2013

Uh oh: On Twitter, high-flying crony capitalist/warmist Elon Musk suggests that climate “deniers” want to pave the Amazon, then deletes the conversation?

Tony Katz (tonykatz) on Twitter
.@elonmusk it’s a true shame that you deleted your part of our conversation on Global Warming “deniers”….I thought it was important and good
.@TwitchyTeam …how do I find deleted Tweets? @elonmusk, founder of PayPal and Tesla, deleted his conversation with me about global warming
.@elonmusk …why did you delete all of your tweets of our conversation on climate change “deniers?”
Where can I get the Tweets that @elonmusk deleted..especially the ones where he thinks climate “deniers” want to pave the Amazon? #help
I was having the conversation with @elonmusk, and @LeninsBarber and @jlakely commented on it. Their Tweets remain…why not Elon’s?
A guy who creates private space travel and electric cars isn’t willing to keep his conversation with me alive on Twitter? Why?
So I challenge @elonmusk on his climate change thesis, we have a pleasant exchange, and then he deletes all his tweets? What the hell?

No comments: