Thursday, April 24, 2008

Do we really need Oprah telling us "how to live with less"?

Yahoo! 360° - Lisa's Domain on the World Wide Web.............. - Do-As-I-Say-Not-As-I-Do Day
With Oprah's mansion in Hawaii, her mansion in Montecito, California (one of the state's largest homes)--not to mention her other properties in Chicago, down South, and elsewhere--and her private plane (she won't fly with us little people), do we really need her telling us "how to live with less" (a show she did last week) and "how to be green and conserve energy" (today's show)?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these stories about Hollywood (or even Chicago) hypocrites. Oprah probably has a footprint (carbon, not the Manolo Blahniks) the size of 1000 of her viewers.
I'm going to add her to my "Celebrity Asylum" at GlobalWarmingInsanity.com