Monday, June 20, 2011

Warmist Anna-Maria Arabia: Allegedly so terrified by alleged deniers' alleged death threat campaign that she may even report it to the Australian Federal Police, when she gets around to it?

Climate scientists angered by deniers' death threat campaign | The Australian
She said she intended to refer the threat to the Australian Federal Police for investigation.

But an AFP spokeswoman said reports of death threats were best directed to state police.

"The AFP has not received a referral in relation to this matter," the spokeswoman said.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the supposed culprit. I read how horrified she was that people were calling climate scientists "Nazis", so I Googled for her email and did my usual Nazi Bitch Whore litany, like I do every day. My usual litany includes, "When the Grand Jury is done with you, I'll enjoy watched them string you up." The reason she is not reporting it is because this is obviously not a death threat. It's an effective counter-propaganda tactic, thank you very much.
Stan Lippmann Ph.D. (radiative transfer in ionized gases, 1989) J.D. 1998

Anonymous said...

Hey Lippman, I'm curious to know where you knew of the existence of Anna-Maria Arabia in the first place. Did you know about her through Andrew Bolt's blog?

-- frank, Decoding SwiftHack

Athlete said...

A guy who hides behind the screen name of "frank, Decoding Swifthack" wants Dr. Lippmann to answer his personal questions. Priceless.

Anonymous said...

No "Athlete", the real scandal is that global warming 'skeptics' claim to value free speech, free thought, and freedom from oppression, even as they go around threatening to kill and/or rape climate scientists and climate activists and their families, or defending or downplaying such death threats and rape threats.

In the light of this, I think I have the right to ask 'Dr.' Lippmann a few questions, don't you think?

* * *

Lippmann: again, may I know where you knew of the existence of Anna-Maria Arabia in the first place? Was it through Andrew Bolt's blog?

-- frank