Thursday, November 03, 2011

Muller: "I certainly feel that there is lots of room for skepticism on the human component of warming"

Richard Muller, Climate Researcher, Navigates The Volatile Line Between Science And Skepticism
"It is ironic if some people treat me as a traitor, since I was never a skeptic -- only a scientific skeptic," he said in a recent email exchange with The Huffington Post. "Some people called me a skeptic because in my best-seller 'Physics for Future Presidents' I had drawn attention to the numerous scientific errors in the movie 'An Inconvenient Truth.' But I never felt that pointing out mistakes qualified me to be called a climate skeptic."
...
"I certainly feel that there is lots of room for skepticism on the human component of warming," Muller said.

No comments: