Sunday, December 25, 2011

Record Cold In Greenland | Real Science

Temperatures on the ice sheet have been more than 25 degrees colder this December than last December.

Look for Hansen to paint Greenland hot pink. Also look for the press to keep talking about a Greenland meltdown.

Masters Looks With His Eyes Closed | Real Science

Masters obviously didn’t look very hard, and if he applied a few cells of his brain he would realize that much of this extreme weather is associated with the 30 year cycle of the PDO, which is negative for the first time since the late 1970s. Where did this crew come up with the idea that it is OK to lie to the world?

How about 1973/1974?

Why I Do This | Real Science

I have had a number of people speculating today about my motivations.

It has nothing to do with money. I don’t get any compensation, other than a few dollars a month from advertising revenue.

1. I love science, and am offended to the core by this crap excuse for science being propagated by a group of extremely unscrupulous and/or stupid criminals people.

2. This same group has hijacked the environmental movement, which I have been involved with for most of my life.

3. This same group seems determined to destroy the freedom and prosperity which I cherish. Basically – they are lower than pond scum.

4. It is fun.

No comments: