Wednesday, May 23, 2012

About 30 of America's 312 million people show up to oppose climate change realism, chanting "we are the 99%". Paging Suzanne Goldenberg: Why does this group look so Caucasian?

From Brad Johnson's "Rally Against Corporate Climate Deniers" photos here:
Although the "boot on the head" guy was arguably the most prominent figure at the protest, Johnson didn't publish any individual shots of him.  I wonder why?  Note that the boot is visible at left in the group picture above.

This brainiac used sign ["Climate Change Skepticism is for the 1%"] to blk my view of protest - thought the left liked free spch & democracy?
This brainiac used sign to blk my view of protest - thought the left liked free spch & democracy? yfrog.com/oechoxxj

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOTE - the web page associated with this article title link contains malware, according to my virus protection.

Tedbaxter said...

Tom: I attended the conference with my two daughters. They attend top ranked universities and have been spoon-fed the AGW hypothesis as fact. I simply asked them for 3 days and open minds. I had hoped to at least create a question for them, but now they are both card carrying "deniers!" I am certain if we can simply get those astronauts and other scientists to be heard we would win over a lot of young people.(Though maybe not the boot-on-the-head-dude…)

Tedbaxter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.