Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Snowblog - America’s battle over climate
The angry white man of the moment in America is Fox News host Glenn Beck (the inspiration behind those tea party protests of the summer) and he is clearly going to make climate change his next big issue.
Twitter / doanne ramirez
Typhoon,tsunami,earthquake- Let us all be aware of what's happening to mother nature. These are all effects of climate change.
Lucy Skywalker’s Work Get’s Published « the Air Vent
Here’s what Tamino has to say:
As for Steve McIntyre’s latest: I’m really not that interested. He just doesn’t have the credibility to merit attention. I have way better things to do.
I’ll just do him the favor of a translation for those who don’t grasp Tammie’s angry leftist advocacy.
McIntyre is right again, but I’ll be damned if I’m going to publicly admit it.
By the way, why is RealClimate so silent over the repeated death of the hockey stick?

No comments: