Monday, April 26, 2010

FOXNews.com - Brooke Shields Upset With Reports that Global Warming Doesn't Exist
The subject of global warming has become a hotly debated topic over recent years, with many questioning whether it is an issue worthy of serious concern or whether it’s simply a marketing term concocted by “green” companies to boost their profile and revenue.

But one person who is concerned about the skepticism against global warming is Hollywood actress, Brooke Shields.

“It all upsets me because I feel like we keep losing sight of simpler, smaller things,” Shields told Pop Tarts. “I don’t know what is true or not, I only know what I can do on a daily basis because I believe in it. Whether I am turning the water off in between brushing my teeth, which my little daughter is the police of, or I am recycling, or switching my products or using an energy saving washing machine…. I just have to do the best that I can do and keep doing more.”
'Green' BBC spends £5million flying directors around Britain | Mail Online
The BBC has spent almost £5million on flying its directors, staff and guests around Britain, it has been revealed.
Obama, Leno and a Low-Carbon Menu - Green Blog - NYTimes.com
President Obama will attend and speak, traveling the 1.6 miles from the White House to the Washington Hilton in a motorcade. Jay Leno, who is providing some of the entertainment, will be flying in by private jet from California.
» The Long Strange Trek of Lindsey Graham and His Climate Tax Bill - Big Government
My take on his walkout is that Graham feared putting this bill out there only to not ram it through, but instead leave it to be scrutinized.

And people are cynical about Washington.

No comments: