Sunday, April 11, 2010

From ‘Avatar’ to Amazon - James Cameron’s Crusade - NYTimes.com
...he said that until his trip to the Brazilian Amazon last month, his advocacy was mostly limited to the environmentally responsible way he tried to live his life: solar and wind energy power his Santa Barbara home, he said, and he and his wife drive hybrid vehicles and do their own organic gardening.
Flashback: James Cameron – I Accept
“I want to call those deniers out into the street at high noon and shoot it out with those boneheads.” –James Cameron

James Cameron I accept your offer, I’ll even drive myself to your gigantic gated Malibu double mansion to shoot it out.
...
So again James Cameron I accept your invitation and I will participate in a public discussion. I think it’s important for the man who uses 1000% more mined resources than the average American, lives in a home 1000% bigger than the average American and drives/flies 1000% more than the average American to explain how the Average American is destroying the planet.

No comments: