Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Uh oh, global warming loons: here comes Climategate II! – Telegraph Blogs

If I were a climate activist off to COP 17 in Durban later this month, I don't think I'd be feeling a very happy little drowning Polie, right now. In fact I might be inclined to think that the game was well and truly up.

Climategate 2.0 | Watts Up With That?

0021.txt

date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 16:51:44 +0200
from: Manola Brunet
subject: Re: Omar’s email
to: P.Jones@xxx.xx.xx

Hola Phil,
…snip…

P.Jones@xxx.xx.xx escribió:

> Hola Manola,
> I’ve saved emails at CRU and then deleted them from the server. Now
> I’m at home I just have some hard copies. I also don’t...

Climategate 2.0 « the Air Vent

[comment] Here’s one interesting first observation: The mails seem to have been picked out of different mailboxes/mail systems.

No comments: