Wednesday, December 21, 2011

BBC's Dan Tapster writes to UEA warmist Mike Hulme: "I'd be grateful if you could send me your hourly/daily rate as a script consultant so that I can budget your time and also advise you how long we can afford for you to help!! "

Email 1724

Dear Dr Hulme, Thanks for taking the time to talk to me this morning. As discussed, I'm sending you the latest copy of the script for this programme. It would be great for me if you could read it and let me know your thoughts.

My background is zoology, so I'm no climate change expert so there may be errors or serious omissions in there which would be very useful to know about. I'd be grateful if you could send me your hourly/daily rate as a script consultant so that I can budget your time and also advise you how long we can afford for you to help!!

At this stage I'm guessing that you will certainly question the sea-level rising by 55 metres if Antarctica melts. Remember that this is about the future of Britain - not just the short term but also the long term (hence the piece about the arrival of the next ice age).

Hat tip: M. Hulme

No comments: