Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Strange tweet from "Scientific" American's David Biello: "...you haven't earned right to criticize a farmer"

Twitter / tan123: @dbiello By using horses for ...
@dbiello By using horses for farming, how much CO2-induced bad weather has your brother prevented so far?
Twitter / dbiello: @tan123 pick on me as much ...

pick on me as much as you like, but leave my brother alone. you haven't earned right to criticize a farmer

Twitter / tan123: @dbiello How, specifically, ...
@dbiello How, specifically, do I "earn the right to criticize a farmer"? Note: I have personally labored on a farm for close to 20 years.
Twitter / tan123: @dbiello For how many years ...
@dbiello For how many years has your brother been trying to prevent bad weather by using horses for farming?
Twitter / tan123: @dbiello You criticized farmers ...
@dbiello You criticized farmers for not believing in global warming hoax science. How have *you* earned the right to criticize them?

No comments: