Monday, August 26, 2013

Links

GOP Rep Todd Rokita: Connecting Climate Change To Humans Is 'Arrogant'
When asked by a constituent about government subsidies for renewable energy sources like wind and solar, Rokita said that he respects "God's green earth," but that the private market should decide which energy sources receive funding.
Could a "Cowboy Attitude" Help America Fight Climate Change? | Psychology Today
One thing I don’t do anymore is carry a plastic bottle in public. Because I want to be the change we need in the world, I want people to see me carrying the metal bottle.
Twitter / BigJoeBastardi: Outside of world peace, my ...
Outside of world peace, my greatest wish is that in climate..msm would research the past before spouting out about how bad things are now
Twitter / BigJoeBastardi: MJO super phase 1 means heat ...
MJO super phase 1 means heat wave in August. Same phase by mid September drives cool into places hot now. All part of natural cycle

No comments: