Thursday, August 11, 2005

Who has visited?

In recent days, I know that this site has been visited by David Sibley, Jerry Jackson, Richard Prum, Mark Robbins, John Fitzpatrick, David Luneau, and many others. Through the back channels (email and/or phone), I've had very interesting two-way communications with all six of the people that I've listed.

As of August 8th, Jerry Jackson wrote "I don't mind if you say that I withhold judgment as to the validity of the recordings until I hear them, or that I have serious questions about the original data that were presented in Science."

I've asked them all for comments and feedback, and they've been great. As I've learned new things, I've incorporated them into my blog. That group of six people has supplied many comments along the lines of "I think your blog is fair and accurate", "your skepticism is healthy", and "keep it up". Of course, as you may imagine, not all of them agree with my conclusions.

No comments: