Monday, March 31, 2008

"the cold temperature is not comfortable"

I just checked out some updates on Will Steger's site here. I am remarkably unimpressed by this attempt to convince us that carbon dioxide is dangerously heating the Arctic.

In a home page video, Steger says that they encountered the "deepest snow I've ever seen in the eastern Arctic".

In some March 30 audio, "Toby" says that the temperatures were -35 degrees with the wind "blowing pretty heavy"; he says "we are all covered in ice, around our faces".

A March 14 snippet from Sam Branson:
We were out on the trail out for about 4 hours, but within 5 minutes of leaving I was freezing. It really shocked me. I hadn’t worn nearly enough clothes. I was in my full body suit and outer jacket but had nowhere near enough warmth. Your under layers are essential and I wont make the same mistake again.
Note that "Chippewa Valley Ethanol Company" is listed as a supporter of this climate alarmist effort.

No comments: