Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Global Warming Thugs

Science and Technology
"It is my intention to destroy your career as a liar. If you produce one more editorial against climate change, I will launch a campaign against your professional integrity. I will call you a liar and charlatan to the Harvard community of which you and I are members. I will call you out as a man who has been bought by Corporate America. Go ahead, guy. Take me on."

Michael T. Eckhart,
President - American Council on Renewable Energy (ACORE)

The above is an excerpt of a letter that Eckhart sent to Marlo Lewis of the Competitive Enterprise Institute (CEI). In addition to ACORE, Michael Eckhart is a member of the Clinton Global Initiative and he is also part of the World Council for Renewable Energy as its co-chairman.

Not only are these harsh words from a supposedly highly educated Harvard man but they also represent a vicious threat to the scientific community that really boils down to thuggery.

No comments: