Saturday, January 03, 2009

Attempting to Intimidate a Skeptic? | JoNova
Leo Elshof from Arcadia University in Canada has written to me asking that I put a comedy disclaimer on the Skeptics Handbook, and otherwise threatens to ridicule me at international conferences and set the media onto me. The email is here and my reply is below. What have our universities sunk too?
Cold wave claims over 50 lives in northern India : India World
New Delhi - Over 50 people have died as towns and cities in India's northern Uttar Pradesh state came under the grip of a cold wave, a news report said Saturday. "Over 50 deaths due to cold were recorded in hospitals across the state in the past week. Most of the victims were pavement dwellers," a government spokesman told the Indo-Asian News Service, IANS.

No comments: