Friday, March 27, 2009

From alarmist Tom Yulsman - "Joe Romm: the entirely dispensable censor" | CEJournal
Follow the bolded words below to see what passes for intelligent discourse on Climate Progress, Joe Romm’s allegedly “indispensable blog”
I Told You Kyoto Wasn’t About Global Warming, New UN Plan “Would Likely Shift Trillions to Form New World Economy” | All American Blogger
Obama will agree to this, but will it be popular with the people? There is a growing number of Americans who are doubting the Church of Global Warming’s teachings. If the consequences of this move are shouted from the rooftops, it could be the thing that makes Barry a one termer.
Raven’s Reasoning « The Air Vent
Today my eyes caught a discussion between Ravin and Tammie …… After reading, I realized that I actually have a blog and an audience as well. So instead of getting my comments clipped, I’ll just post it here and let anyone who wants to make comments.
Earth Hour – Another Empty Feel-Good Event For A Bogus Cause
Since there is ZERO scientific evidence to support the theory that global warming…er, sorry…climate change is either cause or influenced by man-made elements, I personally will be turning on every light and as many electrical appliances as the circuitry will allow to show my rejection of this pathetic empty feel-good event based upon a bogus caused hyped by environmental extremists. I urge everyone who also feels the way I do to join me in this action showing the environmental wackos that they aren’t fooling everyone. The global warming crowd is in decline ever since more reputable scientists and climatologists have come out in opposition and have shown solid scientific evidence that the most of the claims made by the global warming mod headed by their propaganda guru Al Gore are false and not supported by good science.

No comments: