Saturday, October 16, 2010

Gore takes aim at Baker over climate change - The Boston Globe
In a video being sent to tens of thousands of Patrick supporters, Gore highlights comments Baker made to the Globe in February, in which he dodged questions on his stance on climate change for days. Baker said he was not “smart enough’’ to understand the issue and declined to even issue an opinion.

“I’m not saying I believe in it. I’m not saying I don’t,’’ Baker said then.

“Well, in the face of overwhelming scientific evidence, Charlie Baker’s statement is nothing short of unacceptable in my view from a candidate seeking the highest office in Massachusetts,’’ Gore says in the video. “The climate crisis is just as real as the economic one that has touched every single family, business, and government in our country.’’

No comments: