Sunday, March 06, 2011

EPA 1983 : New York Climate Will Be Like Daytona Beach, Even If There Is A Total Ban On Fossil Fuels | Real Science

2008 : Obama Promises Millions Of New Jobs To Fight Global Warming | Real Science
“Few challenges facing America, and the world, are more urgent than combating climate change,” “My presidency will mark a new chapter in America’s leadership on climate change that will strengthen our security and create millions of new jobs in the process.”
First Impressions of Resolute Bay and South Camp | Catlin Arctic Survey
The wind piles snow against any structure, so that some buildings have drifts over 6 ft deep.

We spent the first 24 hours inside the hotel and I started to feel like I had landed on another planet, I was excited but also apprehensive about going outside in -30oF temperatures...How lucky we are to be able to come back to a warm building, I am left wondering what it will be like when we are in tents at the camp.

No comments: