Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Stunning lack of common sense by 2009 Climate Change Hoax Communicator of the Year Bud Ward: He likes to think about the dangers of fossil fuel use while riding around on his "mighty" 22.5-horse fossil-fueled lawnmower tractor

On Mowing a Virginia Lawn … And Contemplating a Greenland Iceberg
[Warmist Bud Ward] I get some of my best ideas atop my lawnmower tractor. And, admittedly, also some of my real clunkers.

This time was perhaps no different, save for the extraordinarily beautiful mid-70s cloudless, sunny, and breezy day so unusual in summer in this tidewater section of Virginia. There’s something about just being as one atop the brute power of that 22.5-horsepower Craftsman.

It’s a lawn I’ve mowed many times, mind you, certainly hundreds.
...
Can’t wait until next time I get to mount that mighty Craftsman and see what ideas emerge.
22.5 HP Craftsman Lawn Tractor
This lawn tractor is a beast. 22.5 Kohler, six speed manual, high and low range. I have a 50 inch mower deck that mounts on it but have never tried it out. I bought this along with a 42 inch plow blade with the intention of using it to clear the driveway next winter...PLENTY of power and runs very well.
Bud Ward Named Climate Change Communicator of the Year - Media and Public Relations - George Mason University
FAIRFAX, Va.—George Mason University’s Center for Climate Change Communication (4C) named environmental journalist Bud Ward the 2009 Climate Change Communicator of the Year.

No comments: