More devastating Climategate e-mails were released today. We’ve got 20 juicy ones covered in separate posts listed below. Read ‘em all. They validate EVERYTHING the skeptics have been saying.
- Mann says true temp anomaly not known well
- Silence of the alarmists
- Wigley accuses ‘Mike’, other IPCC-ers of deception, dishonesty
- Spun science isn’t going to end well
- Department of Energy involved in hiding temperature data?
- Jones advises e-mail deletion to avoid FOIA
- Mann says Curry not helping ‘the cause’
- ‘All models wrong’
- IPCC models not worth a darn
- Hulme hired to be the hand of God
- Praying for the ‘Day After Tomorrow’ to work
- Catholicism an ‘extreme’ religion?
- Mann a dead-ender
- Mann paper slammed by colleague as ‘pathetic’
- ‘Hockey stick’ debunking confirmed
- Hide the dissent
- Feelings more important than truth
- Kjellén has a better name for global warming
- Jones bans dissent on extreme weather
- Medieval Warm Period tough to erase
- Mann said skeptics ‘losing’
- Climategate 2.0?
Coldest March Night Ever?
1 hour ago