Monday, January 16, 2012

Email 3078, Sept 1998, Keith Briffa: "I am currently involved with writing a bid on behalf of the earth science community to try to extract 8 million pounds for a 5 year project from NERC to support Palaeo/Modelling validatin work"

Email 3078

from: Keith Briffa <k.briffa@uea.ac.uk>
subject: Re: PAGES Open Science Meeting publication
to: rbradley@geo.umass.edu

Ray
this is simply to say that I will get my paper to you as soon as I can. Frank knows that I am currently involved with writing a bid on behalf of the earth science community to try to extract 8 million pounds for a 5 year project from NERC to support Palaeo/Modelling validatin work. I was not allowed to say no to this request and it is involving me in a lot of meetings and associated crap. I am now redrafting the proposal.

No comments: