Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Email 3285, May 2006, Rob Wilson on why trees allegedly stopped working as thermometers last century: "I think we all agree that it is most likely anthropogenically driven to a certain extent"

Email 3285

Hi Keith, the other day when you phoned me, you stated that you were also writing (or planning to) a summary synthesis on the divergence issue. It seems in my mind that the palaeo community does not need two of these papers. I was wondering if it would be worth considering collaborating on just one paper - with Rosanne and you being the primary authors? Our current version is ~6000 words, but is far from complete. I am also aware that we all have different ideas on this issue, but I think we all agree that it is most likely anthropogenically driven to a certain extent.

No comments: