Friday, January 13, 2012

Email 4180, July 2000, on who should be on the Tyndall Centre Climate Change Hoax advisory board: "Certainly we need advice but we also want cash"; how about these wind power guys?

Email 4180

subject: Re: TC Advisory Board
...On the SME front I would suggest:

Mr Alan Moore MD of National WInd Power (a subsidiary of National Power) or

Dr Andrew Garrad MD of Garrad Hassan (UK wind energy consultancy with 45 staff)

Please let me know if you are interested in either of these and I will call them to ensure they will devote the time to the TC which we need

I think British Biogen may be a Trade Association but I am not sure.

I would like us to be very clear on what we want from the Advisory Board. Certainly we need advice but we also want cash (i.e industrial support for projects PhD students etc). Therefore the Business Members need to have both the desire and ability to support us.

No comments: