Thursday, January 05, 2012

List of my last 250+ posts on ClimateGate

Update: I've added a link to the "outed" emails to the upper right side of the screen. I've also added a link for emailing me news tips.
-----  
A reader suggested that it might be useful to have a list of "outed" ClimateGate emails, all in one place.
I'm testing a new widget (right side of this blog; scroll down) that lists the titles of my last 250+ ClimateGate posts. Please let me know if it's helpful. If someone else is working on a list like this, please let me know--I'd like to link to it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very good move! The list could be included in a blog-'page' (see control panel, next to 'edit post', 'edit pages'), so that it would appear with its title, together with other future pages, e.g. ice-caps, agw hoax, renewables' greed etc

Anonymous said...

I think a list would be helpful as I've had to search through your archives a few times to find some of them of interest.

It would also be nice to have a link to send in news tips.

Anonymous said...

http://www.friendsofscience.org/assets/documents/FOIA+2011.pdf, http://printfu.org/climategate+emails+full+text

Anonymous said...

The old format was better. Perhaps you could have a link to the 250.

Anonymous said...

One comment, if you post all of those 250 links on the side, will that make my phone browser load very slow?

Tom said...

I just changed it to only show the last 50 links. I then used pingdom.com to check the home page load time; both times it said "your website was faster than 96% of all tested".

When it showed all 250+ links, it said something like "your website was faster than 54% of all tested".

Anonymous said...

Just want to say that I think this site is the DrudgeReport of climate news. I love it. And I often get a good laugh at some of your titles...

Keep up the great work!

SOYLENT GREEN said...

Thanks for doing all the legwork, Tom.